The proof is in the pudding!
See what some of our patients had to say about us!
Testimonials from our wonderful patients
My dentist for over 40 years! by Jim Rossi., Oak Forest, IL 05/02/2013
- I've read the other comments and would like to add some reinforcement to what has already been said. I know that the praise expressed by all the others is absolutely true. I can't recall how he and I connected; he was a young dentist, and I a young engineer in the early 70's. I needed my entire mouth rebuilt due to complete neglect on my part during my teenage years. As someone mentioned, I believe he was at a clinic at that time, and getting assigned to him was the best luck I ever had. What impresses me most is that all that work, performed in the early 70's is still working, solid and strong. And after all these years, I still have all my teeth, feeling good, & working fine. Dr Ahed takes great pride in his work and will NOT stand for inferior quality, even demanding excellence from his material suppliers. My most recent root canal was performed on a "calcified" tooth that was not a pleasant experience for him or me. It's now performing greatly and I know there are other dentists that would have just "removed" the problem tooth. He does indeed take great care in preserving the structure of the original tooth. I too hate pain, and gag on large items in my mouth. He takes extraordinary steps to address both issues for me. As mentioned by someone else: "Your appointment time is the time they expect you to be in the chair" After 40 years, I can't ever recall when I wasn't in the chair at the appointed time. His office is great, easy to get to, and has a very nice parking lot. I'd recommend him to anyone. My wife, mother-in-law, children and grand-children are all patients of his.
Emergency Case On Sunday! by Brenda W. - Chicagoland Area, IL - 3/03/2013
- I found Dr. Ahed online under emergency dental care in or near Chicago. I called Dr. Ahed about 10pm on Saturday night. He said he could attend to my needs the following morning, which was a Sunday. When I met him at the office and we began talking, I was pleased, he was very pleasant. At first I was nervous, but he calmed my fears and explained the procedures that I needed in detail. I experienced minimal pain and the fee for services was reasonable. I was very happy with the work that was done Since Dr. Ahed was available for my emergency case on Sunday, I didn't have to miss work on Monday. Dr Ahed and his staff were very professional and friendly. I will definitely return for subsequent care, and will highly recommend him to my family and friends. Most grateful, Brenda W.
My dentist for over 35 years! by Nancy D. - Chicagoland Area, IL - 2/23/2013
- I've been a patient of Dr. Ahed for over 35 years. His professionalism, compassion and attention to detail keep me coming back. His gentle approach is a comfort to his patients. And I have always appreciated his availability whenever I have a dental problem.
Performing dentistry in a caring, knowledgeable and professional manner by Retired LT. Gary S. - Chicagoland Area, IL - 12/15/2012
- Dr Ahed has been my dentist for the past 20 years. I was able to contact him on a Sunday morning at a time when I was in horrible pain with a badly swollen jaw and infected tooth. I attempted to contact a dentist I had been a patient of for years and only got a recording with no call back. After trying to contact several other dentists with no response, I contacted a local hospital emergency room who gave me Dr. Ahed's phone number. I called Dr. Ahed's number and the phone was answered. Once I explained my condition, Dr. Ahed had me in his office and was treating me within 2 hours. He relieved the pain and swelling by treating me for an abscessed tooth. Within the next several days the infection was gone and he performed a root canal with the required procedures for a crown on that tooth. That crown is still in place and trouble free 20 years later. He has been my family dentist ever since. I highly recommend Dr. Ahed for emergency care or general dentistry. He only uses the finest dental tools and products while performing his dentistry in a caring, knowledgeable and professional manner.
The most gentle dentist I've ever had! by Ted B. - Chicagoland Area, IL - 12/11/2012
- I have been a patient of Dr. Ahed since 1975 when he worked at a dental clinic. Back then, you became a patient of whatever dentist was available. I was lucky to end up with Dr. Ahed who knew his profession very well and was the most gentle dentist I've ever had. When he was able to move on and have his own dental office, I followed him there and have been with him for probably 30 years now. I (and my good dental health, too!) am so glad for that record!
This is the place! by Carolyn G. - Chicagoland Area, IL - 10/10/2012
- I cracked a tooth and was using a temporary filling in it while looking for a dentist. When I found this dentist, it seemed too good to be true. Great prices and great reviews. But they were all true! He used some kind of numbing agent before the Novocain, so I didn't even feel the shot. I had a difficult extraction, but all went smooth, even the healing. Very nice people, and a wonderful dentist. I know where I'm going from now on.
NO MORE FEAR! by Christine J. - Chicagoland Area, IL - 6/23/2012
- My entire life I've had a fear of dentists. After several brave attempts through the years, I just gave up and regrettably, ignored dental care. I developed painful infections, tooth decay, cavities, gum disease, as bad as it gets. I couldn't ignore the pain any longer and found Dr. Ahed online. He was willing to see me at a moments notice, made sure I was out of pain, and extracted the worst of many teeth causing me problems. I had literally lost my smile. Dr Ahed is being modest about his talents. After many visits, 13 painless extractions, bone grafting, 4 root canals, custom bridge work, custom partial plate, full upper plate, I have a smile that would knock your socks off! Dr Ahed saved my outlook on life, gave me what I've been missing my entire adult life. His wife is wonderful, caring, his perfect partner in the office. On Saturday, June 23, 2012, I walked out of Dr Ahed's office with my smile. The upper plate fits so perfectly, no adhesive is needed. I can't even tell the bottom partial is there! He is meticulous, thorough, and if you're not happy, he isn't happy. "We specialize in extractions" is an understatement. Dr Ahed can rebuild an entire set of teeth and make them look real and fit comfortably! I've seen some dentists in my time, that's probably why I gave up! Most didn't even care how they performed their work, how long the work lasted, just another dollar sign walking in the door. Dr Ahed put his heart and soul in to the work he did for me. I owe him and his wonderful wife a debt I can never repay. Kudo's to you Dr Ahed!!
The best dentist EVER! by James B. - Chicagoland Area, IL - 12/8/2011
- By far the best dentist I have ever been to. He took me right away! His office is so clean! For some reason, I never ever get numb... Dr. Ahed laughed and said, "You will be numb in my office!" Within minutes of giving me an injection I was numb! I couldn't believe it! I was so happy! When I asked him why I never get numb with the other dentists, he said, Anatomy was his favorite subject... He really knows exactly where to give the injection. The shot didn't even hurt at all either! This guy really knows what he is doing! Since he does his extractions surgically, he was able to pop that tooth right out! NO MORE PAIN! I healed up so fast too! I didn't even need to take any pain pills! I recommend this dentist to everyone! All of my family and friends have started to go see Dr. Ahed. Every single one of them thanks me for recommending him! Thank you so much Dr. Ahed! You are the best emergency dentist in the Chicagoland area!
Our Family Dentist for over 30 years! by Kathy M. - Chicagoland Area, IL - 06/16/2011
- For the past 30 years our family has been loyal custormers of Dr. Ahed. Even now, our grown children still use Dr. Ahed as their dentist. Over the years he has performed a variety of dental procedures to perfection. We have been extremely pleased with Dr. Ahed's sevice and can happily recommend him.
Job Well Done! by Tom D. - Oak Lawn, IL - 05/26/2011
- I don't write letters much... but Dr. Ahed deserves a pat on the back for a job well done! I first went to his office with a bad tooth ache and was surprised when his wife said come right in! He pulled it with very little pain. Since then I have had more extractions. When I could afford them, sometimes 5 at a time when he said he was done I thought he only pulled 2. I trusted the doctor so much, I had him make full dentures and he did a great job. I would recommend him and his wife who also helps, they keep the office spotless they are friendly and they don't keep you waiting! You leave with a good feeling.
5 Stars!!! by Sterling A. - Chicago, IL - 05/1/2011
- I feel kind of funny giving a dentist 5 stars, since I hate going to dentists. I'm also not worried that if I write a good review it'll be hard to get an appointment because they are open until freakin' Midnight! No more taking off work or waiting months to see a dentist! This is a great office for emergency care. They also do regular checkups and cleanings. Same day service with a smile! It is family run. A friendly Indian man with a great sense of humor and his wife make sure you're comfortable and taken care of. He is very well trained and does top-notch work! Plus it's the only place where they actually use the suction properly. I didn't have one piece fall down my throat. My previous dentist never capped my root canal, so recently the tooth dried and cracked in half. Painless Emergency Dentist to the rescue! I called and they said I could be seen in a half hour! Not only that, but there was NO WAIT. Your appointment time is the time they expect you to be in the chair. They don't double book or anything! The dentist devotes his attention to you from the time you sit down, until you leave. My previous dentist would shoot you up with novocaine, then leave and work on another patient, and keep doing it throughout the visit. This dentist doesn't leave your side until you're done! They explain your options, the cost of each option, and the advantages and disadvantages of them. I ended up having to have a double crown, which you can't even tell is a crown! It just looks like normal teeth! He was also cheaper than my previous dentist. This is now my regular dental office"
Truly Painless Emergency Dentist by William - Chicago, IL - 04/10/2011
- I had a FANTASTIC experience with Dr. Ahed. I came into his office in serious pain with a broken wisdom tooth. Dr. Ahed's painless procedure worked for me! Post-surgery, I had NO PAIN whatsoever! I thank Dr. Ahed and I would recommend him to anyone! -William, Chicago, IL
Highest Quality Dental Service by D. Wright - 03/24/2011
- The highest quality service! Clean, Caring, informative, and affordable. Thank you Dr Ahed for being a great Dentist! The 1st time I stepped into your office, I found it to be immaculate and I was impressed. As my appointments went on I got to know you better and I felt you were truly concerned about me. You took the time to explain in detail every procedure step by step. You were right up front with cost. Your chair side assistance and dental lab are the best I've ever seen!!! Thanks again! respectfully yours D. Wright
Conservative Dentist by Kevin A. - 03/10/2011
- Doctor Ahed has been our family dentist for as long as I can remember and he has been doing a wonderful job of maintaining our teeth. I have had two fillings performed by Dr. Ahed who was assisted by his wife Mrs. Mosina and one thing I noticed which I was really happy about was the fact that he only removes a very little of the enamel being very careful to keep the tooth structure intact. I would call Dr. Ahed a conservative dentist meaning that he does not use his tools excessively like most dentists which causes unnecessary tooth loss but rather he very carefully and skillfully removes as little of the tooth as possible so that the tooth remains strong. And he finished off the job with nothing but the best filling which leaves me feeling confident when I bite into that juicy hamburger. Thank you for all of your hard work.
5 Stars by Anna S. - 02/24/2011
- Dr. Ahed is an awesome dentist. I’ve had much work done from wisdom teeth extractions, crowns and two bridges. I have never had a problem with my crowns because he does such a perfect job sizing to fit, they feel like my own teeth. Just last evening I had a bridge placed. Beautiful job! I was so excited, I couldn’t stop smiling. My husband said how pretty my smile looks now. He just had an upper plate done and is very satisfied. When I needed a root canal, he explained everything using my x-ray slides. I didn’t feel any pain, making sure I was numb pretty well. Mrs. Ahed is his wonderful assistant, very caring and gentle, keeps everything sterile and ready for the doctor. I would never go to anybody else and would highly recommend him. Thanks so much for giving me my smile back.
Highly recommend by radzie425 - 07/28/2010:
- Dr. Ahed has been my dentist for over 25 years and I highly recommend him. His hours are flexible and his work has been great. Over the years I've had him take care of routine cleanings, a bridge, crowns & root canals and have no complaints whatsoever about his work. (I wish I took better care of my teeth in my childhood so I could have avoided those root canals.)
Awesome Dentist!! by SP - 06/03/2010:
- Dr. Ahed is very nice and friendly! He did my root canal and pulled my tooth within a few days. The pain came on all of the sudden and he saw me that day and took care of it. He does great work and his very willing to explain the procedures! I live an hour away from there but I dont mind the travel when I feel comfortable and relaxed! Plus Dr. Ahed is always on time!!!!I really liked him and would suggest everyone should go there!
Wonderful! by T Meeks - 08/13/2009:
- My husband's wisdom tooth suddenly started hurting in the wee hours of the morning on Memorial Day. I sat down with the phone book to try to find anyone who was open. The few offices that answered said they would not see a new patient on a holiday. Dr. Ahed answered the phone personally and was able to see him immediately. My husband's tooth was extracted and Dr. Ahed and his staff to wonderul care of him. The follow up visits were also great. They are never behind schedule. We recommend this dentist very highly!
Our experienced staff of helpful and friendly dental professionals are committed to giving you the highest quality dental care in the most convenient and comfortable manner possible.
We do not accept Public Aid or Medicare. We accept many forms of payment and insurance, and financing is available with easy payments to meet your needs.
Call us today at (708) 448-0468 to schedule an appointment or contact us via email and one of our dental professionals with respond promptly to your request.
Schedule an Appointment
Complete the short form below to request an appointment.
If this is an emergency please call (708) 448-0468.
We do not accept Public Aid or Medicare.
Contact Us Today!
Call us at (708) 448-0468 or visit our dental practice at:
7441 WEST Southwest HWY
Worth, IL 60482